- Half-day tour package to see the highlights of Venice
- Includes a skip-the-line admission ticket to St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Enjoy a walking tour of Venice, and see some of the city's must-see spots
- Cruise through the Canal Grande and some of the smaller canals in a gondola ride
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
• Walking tour from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm 15 min before the departure time in front of the clock tower (the white tower with the blue clock and the bell on top) next to the YEX change office in St. Mark's Square. Meeting point address: Piazza San Marco 15, 30124, Venice, Italy
• Gondola ride at 3:00 pm or at 5.15 pm (please verify the departure available) 15 min before in front of the post office in Calle Larga Ascensione 1256, San Marco (behind the Correr Museum in Saint Mark's square opposite side of the Church). Please look for the white "TURIVE TOUR" sign.
This combination tour ends in the afternoon with the 30 min gondola ride in campo San Moisè at the gondola station in front of Bauer hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at each meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour
- Large bags and rucksacks are NOT allowed inside the Basilica or Doge's Palace
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered inside the Basilica
- On occasion, Saint Mark's Basilica may be closed due to public holidays, religious ceremonies, private events or high water and the local service provider is not always informed in advance
- For children document required
- All the late arrivals or no show are NO REFUND!
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff