Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the best of Venice on this 1.5-hour walking tour from St. Mark's Square to the Rialto Bridge. See the canal city's top sights, including St. Mark's Basilica, the Doge's Palace and the church of Santa Maria Formosa. Get to know the city of Venice in a more in-depth way with a knowledgeable guide leading you.
- 1.5-hourguided walking tour of Venice
- Strollfrom St. Mark's Square to the Rialto Bridge
- Explorethe main sights of Venice, including St. Mark's Basilica and theDoge's Palace
- Learnabout the famous city from an expert guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTorre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- From November 1st to March 31st : Bilingual tour (explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: daily; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday.
- From April 1st to October 31st : English: every day; Spanish: every day; French: every day; German: every day; Italian: Saturday.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13102P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceCity Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Campo San LucaCampo Santa Maria FormosaVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloBridge of SighsDorsoduroMuseo del VetroQuerini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)San PoloCampo Santa MargheritaCampo San BartolomeoScuola Grande di San Rocco