2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Many of Venice’s most important and intriguing landmarks are clustered around the city’s vibrant heart at St. Mark's Square. Explore this treasure trove of history on a walking tour that takes you through the winding sidestreets surrounding the famous piazza. Take a break from your guidebook and hear the stories behind Marco Polo’s house, the Malibran Theater, and many others on a leisurely stroll that's great for first-time visitors.
- Explore the history of Venice in and around St. Mark's Square
- Go beyond the best-known landmarks to explore quieter squares and streets with a guide
- See Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Marco Polo's House, the Malibran Theatre, and more
- Great introduction to Venetian history and culture
Saved to wishlist!
Personal audio system and headset for tour commentary
Pick up from centrally located meeting point
Tour provided in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
P.za San Marco, 15, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Guided Walking tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Guided Walking tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Guided Walking tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVeniceCity Tours - VenetoAudio Guides - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoAudio Guides - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaAudio Guides - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Bridge of SighsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Ca' Rezzonico Santa Croce Cannaregio San Lazzaro degli ArmeniCampo San BartolomeoMuranoBrenta RivieraChurch of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)BuranoVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)