3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Share the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico with dolphins, sea turtles, and more on a kayaking tour from Veracruz. After a brief training session, get comfortable in your personal kayak and follow your guide on a scenic route to the Island of Sacrifices. See what lies beneath the waves with a snorkel break in the Park Arrecifal Veracruzano, before paddling back to the bay.
- Relax in complimentary hotel pickup
- See sea creatures in their natural environment
- Learn about local marine life during the tour
- Feel secure with a guide on hand at all times
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up can be from all the hotels in Veracruz-Boca del Rio.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to change without notice due to weather conditions
- Wet suit, cap, sunglasses, water shoes are optional
- To Know how to swim, in case if it doesn’t know please let know the Guide Diver
- Follow the rules and instructions given by the Guide Diver
- Indicate any type of health issues (Psychological, allergies, asthma, breathing issues, diabetes, epileptically attacks etc.)
- Any modification or cancellation can be given to the program at any moment due to any security issues or climate changes, our priority is the safety of our customers
- Understand that any activity on open water can be a risk
- Do not bring any electronic device that can be damaged at contact with water
- Do not use any type of jeans or shoes that are not compatible with water Activities
- Do not bring any towels, bags, sneakers or any accessories that can be damaged with water (Everything gets Wet)
- Wondering inside the Island is not permitted due to the Navy Law and The Reef Protection program in Veracruz.
- It is not permitted to take away or keep any object such as seashells, beach sand, corals etc.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amphibian Operadora Turistica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Live a Kayak Experience