12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The pre-Hispanic city of El Tajín is home to remarkably well-preserved ancient sites, including pyramids, palaces, and ball courts. On this fully narrated, small group tour, you’ll explore these well-preserved sites, see a pre-Hispanic “Dance of the Flyers” ritual, and visit a vanilla factory and plantation to learn about the growing, harvesting, and processing of the vanilla orchid.
- Small group tour with access to ancient sites at El Tajín
- Visit a vanilla plantation and factory
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up times vary according to the location of your hotel, please to confirm the exact time of your pick-up call our phones 24 hours before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amphibian Operadora Turistica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tajin Ruins Day Trip and Vanilla Factory Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tajin Ruins Day Trip and Vanilla Factory Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tajin Ruins Day Trip and Vanilla Factory Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tajin Ruins Day Trip and Vanilla Factory Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tajin Ruins Day Trip and Vanilla Factory Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVeracruzBus Tours - Central MexicoArchaeology Tours - Central MexicoWalking Tours - Central MexicoFull-day Tours - Central MexicoCategory