- Wine tour through the Valpolicella region from Verona
- Small-group tour limited to eight people provides an intimate experience
- Tour the vineyards of a winery, and learn about the winemaking process
- Taste local wines including Amarone
Departure & Return
The guide will be in front of the theater holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written.
What To Expect
Here, the winemaker will show you the wine cellar and tell you the secrets of the production. Then, you will enjoy a wine tasting, including the great Amarone, paired with some local products.
After taking some stunning pictures of the cellar and vineyards you will depart to reach the second winery where you will have more tastings and compare the aromas of the wines. Here, the winemaker will welcome you telling the story of the family-run business and its value for the territory.
Finally, you’ll understand why Verona is the wine capital of Italy: an incredible territory made of small and high quality winemakers who produce an amazing product with passion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- Youth under 18 years of age are not allowed to consume alcoholic drinks.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff