Explore our promoted experiences
- This small-group tour offers the perfect introduction to the Dolomites
- Round-trip transportation from Verona via air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch, and a ticket to the Piz Boè funicular, are included in the tour
- Learn all about the region’s highlights from your guide
Departure & Return
The guide will be in front of the theater holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Wheather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snowing.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- In case of delay, please contact us
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff