Explore our promoted experiences
- See Verona’s highlights in just hours by bike with a guide
- Stop in the city’s historic osterias for wine and food tastings
- Bikes and helmets provided for a hassle-free experience
- A small group for more personalized attention and a slower pace
Departure & Return
The guide will be in front of the theater holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- This Tour runs rain or shine. In case of light rain, we will provide ponchos and raincoats; in case of heavy rain, the Tour will be by foot
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. The only valid certification is obtained with: 1) vaccination or 2) recovery from COVID. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff