- Glide past top Verona sites including Castelvecchio, the Basilica of St Anastasia and Porta Palio on a Segway
- See the magnificent Arena di Verona, the third-largest Roman amphitheater in Italy
- Guided tour suitable for all fitness levels
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Vicolo San Francesco al Corso, 5 (Near Via del Pontiere) GPS 45°26'05.7"N 10°59'50.1"E At the departure time, you will find our staff waiting for you at the meeting point with the Segways ready in the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Glide past the Roman Arena to see the incredible venue of summer concerts and operas, and then weave your way through Verona’s historical center, a charming enclave thronged with medieval and Renaissance buildings. Travel onwards to the Roman amphitheater, Arena di Verona, and marvel at the ancient majesty of a structure that boasts the title of Italy’s third-largest amphitheater.
Soar to Piazza Erbe to soak up the lively atmosphere of the central square and then admire the 17th-century Porta Bombarderia, a structure that reigns supreme over the Piazza di Signori. Conclude with a stop at the gorgeously Gothic Basilica of St Anastasia and return to your original departure point, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CSTRents by Nimbus srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands