Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Make the most of priority access to the palace, the Hall of Mirrors, and the French Gardens
- Discover fascinating facts about Versailles from your audio guide
- Great choice for families or independent travelers
- Enjoy the flexibility of a self-guided tour and a choice of several entrance times
Departure & Return
The meeting point is GUIDATOURS office, located across the street from the train station Versailles Château Rive Gauche (RER line C). Do not go directly at the Palace of Versailles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entry is reserved for one group at one specific time slot; please arrive at the meeting point at the chosen time
- It is important to note that any latecomers will not be granted entry to the Palace or a refund. As per Versailles Palace's policy, tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please note that this is not a guided tour; it is a timed group entry ticket with audioguide
- Fountain Show in the Gardens:
- Water Fountain Show: Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays from April to October, from 11.00 am-12.00 and from 3.30 pm-5.00 pm
- Musical Gardens Show: Tuesdays and Fridays from April to October, from 10.00 am - 7.00 pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GetYourGuide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.