- See the Palace of Versailles, its grounds, and the Petit Trianon
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Small-group tour with a maximum of just five attendees
- Round-trip train transit from Paris takes all the hassle out of exploring
Departure & Return
Meet your local tour guide at the equestrian statue of Louis XIV located just at the entrence of the castle.
Meet your local tour guide either at the orsay/invalides train station rer C
If you decide the tour is just Castle and gardens, you can stay in the gardens as long as you can and then return back to Paris by yourselves. If you take the full day tour, we will take a taxi from Marie Antoinette's domain to versailles train station. Private transfer is always a choice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Arrive at the meeting point on time. Strikes in the castle and transport might occur, We can warn you about it in advance and give you a solution. Wear a comfortable outfit.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris in Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Versailles, Gardens & Petit Trianon - Priority Access - private tour.