- Classic walking tour of Vienna
- See highlights such as St. Stephen's Cathedral, Hofburg Palace, and Graben Street
- Small group of 15 people or fewer
- Personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Maria-Theresien-Platz, Burgring, 1010, Vienna. We meet next to the monument of Empress Maria Theresia ( HER FACE SIDE) , Guide will hold a green sign.
Most central square of Vienna, Cathedral is located here.
What To Expect
After checking out the museums around Maria-Theresien-Platz, head for the Ring Road, which borders the historic city center. On the way, pass the neo-Gothic Town Hall and the impressive Austrian Parliament Building. Continue through the Volksgarten, check out Heroes Square, and pass the Hofburg Palace. Listen to your guide's commentary on the history, culture, and people of Vienna as you walk around Burggarten, the former Emperor's private garden, and the Augustinian Church. End with visits to St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Vienna State Opera, and the bustling Graben shopping street. Your tour ends at St. Stephen's Cathedral, Vienna's most famous landmark; you are free to explore further on your own from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours will be held in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please keep in mind our tour does not visit inside of any museums
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dace Schaerf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Vienna City Classic Walk with a Small Group (English) .
- "very well worth the time and money ,so in lieu of a tip, thank you for the experience!!" See review
- "Totally worth taking a tour whilst in Vienna to learn more the history of this cultural and historical city!" See review
- "This tour is a good introduction of Vienna but it certainly does not include other main attractions (schonbrunn palace, belvedere) and you will have to spend more time doing this on your own." See review