2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Watch Austria’s culture come to life on stage with a 2.5-hour dinner show in Vienna that celebrates the country’s music, dance and traditional costumes. Enjoy a leisurely, 3-course meal with performances following each course. See dancers and musicians play a wedding march from the mountains of Tyrol, then enjoy a romantic routine to the beloved songs from Sound of Music. Hear tunes from Austria’s most beloved operetta composers in a final act that evokes the Danube River, with show-stopping numbers by costumed dancers, vocal soloists and musicians.
- 2.5-hour performance with a 3-course dinner
- See costumes and dances from around Austria
- Hear songs from the country's most beloved composers
- Enjoy a sumptuous meal between acts
- Dinner included, vegetarian meal option available
- Fun experience, perfect for families
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointAustrian Dinner Show, Rathausplatz 1 Wiener Rathauskeller, Vienna 1010 Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Austrian Dinner Show
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Austrian Dinner Show Ticket in Vienna?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Austrian Dinner Show Ticket in Vienna?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Austrian Dinner Show Ticket in Vienna?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Austrian Dinner Show Ticket in Vienna?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesTheatersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsViennaDining Experiences - SchwechatTheaters - SchwechatDinner and Show - SchwechatDining Experiences - BratislavaTheaters - BratislavaDinner and Show - BratislavaDining Experiences - GrazTheaters - GrazDinner and Show - GrazCategory
Danube Tower (Donauturm)Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)Vienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen)Otto Wagner Pavillon KarlsplatzAlbertina MuseumUniversity of Vienna (Universität Wien)Judenplatz HaydnhausVienna Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)Wachau ValleySpanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)Temple of TheseusSisi MuseumDonauparkHeroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)AugartenBurggarten Hard Rock Café ViennaImperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)Schlumberger Cellars