To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Venture to a new country—and see the best of Bratislava—in one day on this tour from Vienna. In the morning, head to the Vienna International Busterminal, hop aboard your coach, and travel roughly one hour. Upon arrival, meet your guide and go for a walking tour through Bratislava’s picturesque Old Town. Then, enjoy a hearty meal before finishing at a local brewery, where you’ll sample different traditional beer styles.
- Visit a new country, and see the highlights of Bratislava in one day
- Round-trip coach transit from Vienna is included in the cost
- Tour Bratislava’s atmospheric Old Town, and learn about its history
- Enjoy a traditional meal and visit a brewery for a beer tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide for one hour in Bratislava
Lunch – 2 course daily menu
Beer tasting - 3 samples of beer with small snack
Return ticket on regular bus Vienna – Bratislava – Vienna operated by FLIXBUS
Discount coupon of 20% to UFO observation deck
Hotel pick up & drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointHauptbahnhof Wien, Donaukanal Str., 1030 Wien, Austria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bratislava City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 122520P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingViennaBus Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatBeer & Brewery Tours - SchwechatFull-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaBeer & Brewery Tours - BratislavaFull-day Tours - BratislavaBus Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazBeer & Brewery Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
DürnsteinTime Travel ViennaVienna Boys Choir (Wiener Sängerknaben)Vienna Woods (Wienerwald)KarlsplatzMozarthaus ViennaRathausVienna TheatermuseumMuseum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien (MUMOK)Wachau ValleyBurggarten Palais Auersperg Imperial Carriage MuseumThird Man Museum (Dritte Mann Museum)Beethoven PasqualatihausKunsthistorisches Museum Wien (Museum of Fine Arts)Danube Cycle Path (Donauradweg)AugartenNeue Burg Klosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)