3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Enjoy a relaxing way to explore Vienna—and wend your way along the famous blue Danube—on this sightseeing boat tour. Pick from multiple daily departure times, and set sail from Schwedenplatz. You’ll discover landmarks both old and new, ranging from the Danube Tower and Millennium Tower to the Urania Observatory. You’ll also have access to the boat's on-site eatery, where you can enjoy local Viennese treats as you float along (own expense).
- Combine your sightseeing with a relaxed Danube cruise on this boat tour
- Pick from multiple convenient departure times to suit your schedule
- Spy some of Vienna’s top attractions from the water’s edge
- Have access to the on-board eatery (food and drinks own expense)
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Franz-Josefs-Kai 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DDSG Blue Danube Schiffahrt GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vienna 3.5-Hour Grand Danube River Cruise ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vienna 3.5-Hour Grand Danube River Cruise ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vienna 3.5-Hour Grand Danube River Cruise ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vienna 3.5-Hour Grand Danube River Cruise ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingViennaWater Tours - SchwechatDay Cruises - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatWater Tours - BratislavaDay Cruises - BratislavaHalf-day Tours - BratislavaWater Tours - GrazDay Cruises - GrazHalf-day Tours - GrazCategory
Augarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten)BurgtheaterJohann Strauss Museum (Johann Strauss Wohnung)Vienna Boys Choir (Wiener Sängerknaben)Danube River at ViennaRemise Transport Museum (Verkehrsmuseum Remise)Wiener KonzerthausSpanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)Bank Austria KunstforumSt. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)Imperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)Schlumberger CellarsVienna Prater (Wiener Prater)Natural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)Sisi MuseumJudenplatz Haus des Meeres - Aqua Terra ZooAugartenWachau ValleyVienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen)