- Book ahead to secure a spot on a popular tour of the Spanish Riding School
- Visit the indoor and outdoor areas of the winter and summer riding schools
- Explore the historic venue with a guide to discover the stables’ history
- Admire the famous Lipizzaner horses and learn about them from your guide
Departure & Return
download and print this ticket and bring it to the tour/activity. This is not your entry ticket. Please present your ticket at the redemption point to receive your entry ticket.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged under 3
- Not recommended for participants with horse allergies
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spanische Hofreitschule Lipizzanergestuet Piber - Gesellschaft oeffentlichen Rechts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You aren't allowed to pat the horses and cannot photograph them except at one spot, but it was a very informational tour about how they are cared for and we got to see where they stay." See review