- A half-day, Art Nouveau and Baroque-themed walking tour of Vienna
- Beat the crowds and get on-the-spot access to Klimt’s most famous painting (tickets not included)
- Cover many of the most must-see locations in the capital in just a few hours of sightseeing
- Choose from morning and afternoon tour options for added flexibility
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We meet our guests at all hotels and vacation rentals in town, Reichsbruecke pier or train stations (Vienna Hbf, Vienna West)
Other meeting points can be arranged.
Tour starts at 09:30 and 14:00
- Reichsbruecke, Handelskai 265, 1020 Vienna
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walter SCHINDL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Klimt's Kisses from Vienna a Private Expert-Walk from Baroque to Art Nouveau.