1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
MAK: Austrian Museum of Applied Arts is a Vienna institution. Save time waiting in long visitor lines by having an admission ticket to this fascinating museum. It holds an incredible selection of artwork, such as contemporary art, applied art, design, and architecture. You’ll make the most of your time in Vienna by visiting one of the most innovative art museums in the world. Highlights include rare exhibits in the Vienna 1900 section, and the Design Lab.
- Beat the crowds—entrance to MAK: Austrian Museum of Applied Arts included
- The perfect experience for art lovers
- See rare artwork from the Middles Ages to today
- Expand your knowledge of the cultural revolution of Vienna 1900
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket is valid for visiting the permanent collections as well as the temporary exhibitions.
Free MAK Guide App for iOS and Android
Free admission for children and teens under 19
Food and Drinks
Hotel pick-and and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMAK - Austrian Museum of Applied Arts/Contemporary Art, Stubenring 5 Wien, Vienna 1010 Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Your tickets will be held at the MAK for collection on the day
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MAK - Museum of Applied Arts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during MAK - Museum of Applied Arts, Vienna, Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during MAK - Museum of Applied Arts, Vienna, Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during MAK - Museum of Applied Arts, Vienna, Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
MAK - Museum of Applied Arts, Vienna, Ticket
1 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesViennaAttractions & Museums - SchwechatMuseum Tickets & Passes - SchwechatAttractions & Museums - BratislavaMuseum Tickets & Passes - BratislavaAttractions & Museums - GrazMuseum Tickets & Passes - GrazCategory
Vienna Woods (Wienerwald)Remise Transport Museum (Verkehrsmuseum Remise)Wachau ValleyAlbertina MuseumKlosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)Austrian Parliament BuildingAustrian Museum of Applied Arts (the MAK)Sala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)Vienna Prater (Wiener Prater)KarlsplatzKunsthistorisches Museum Wien (Museum of Fine Arts)Beethoven PasqualatihausAugarten Porcelain Manufactory (Porzellanmanufaktur Augarten)Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)Desert House (Wüstenhaus)Imperial Carriage MuseumWiener KonzerthausHaydnhausMuseum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien (MUMOK)Danube Tower (Donauturm)