2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pleasure your palate with the enticing cuisine of Austria on a 2-hour tour of Naschmarkt — Vienna’s oldest market — with an informative guide. Among stalls brimming with fresh fruit and vegetables, you’ll hear tales of the market’s history and heritage while smelling fragrant herbs and oriental spices. Savor the flavor of fresh free samples, including locally grown fruits and organic specialties, and receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 15 people.
- 2-hour culinary walking tour of Naschmarkt in Vienna
- Browse stalls brimming with fresh produce alongside a guide
- Sample Mediterranean delicacies, fresh fruit and organic treats
- Learn about Austrian culinary culture and the market's history
- Receive personalized attention from a guide on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Transport to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY THE AGENCY! - travel and more-, Peter Nowak
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Naschmarkt Food Walking Tour in Vienna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Naschmarkt Food Walking Tour in Vienna?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Naschmarkt Food Walking Tour in Vienna
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingViennaFood Tours - SchwechatCity Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatFood Tours - BratislavaCity Tours - BratislavaWalking Tours - BratislavaFood Tours - GrazCity Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazCategory
St Peter's ChurchWiener KonzerthausKunst Haus WienHard Rock Café ViennaRemise Transport Museum (Verkehrsmuseum Remise)Imperial Carriage MuseumMuseum Moderner Kunst Stiftung Ludwig Wien (MUMOK)Vienna Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)Sala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)Chocolate Museum ViennaDürnsteinLeopold MuseumPalais Auersperg WestLicht Center for PhotographyImperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)KarlsplatzUniversity of Vienna (Universität Wien)Madame Tussauds ViennaSt. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)Spanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)