12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This tour is a great way to discover the jewels of Lower Austria in a day. Save hours researching and planning where to go by having a personalized itinerary organized for you. Cut the stress out of planning transport by having Vienna hotel pickup and drop-off included. Travel between dispersed sites in Melk, Hallstatt, and Salzburg. Highlights included 'The Sound of Music' filming locations, and Hallstatt’s subterranean salt lake.
- See Melk, Hallstatt, and Salzburg in one tour
- See movie locations from 'The Sound of Music'
- Hassle-free tour with round-trip transportation included
- A private tour means you have a personalized itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Professional English speaking driver at your full day disposal
Tailor made itinerary
Return to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Vienna at the pre-arranged time.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SBG Mietwagen und Reiseorganisation GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Spend more time in Hallstatt, it is stunning, one of the most beautiful spots on earth." See review
- "My recommendation is to take this tour if you want to get an overview of what to do at these locations." See review
- "Well worth the cost - which wasn't much more than a group tour in the same area." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg from Vienna