To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get up-close to famous figures of past and present with this entrance ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum in Vienna. Come face-to-face with lifelike replicas of movie stars such as Angelina Jolie, Daniel Craig, and Robert Pattinson; meet old-time Hollywood idols like Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn; and gaze at royals, composers, politicians, and visionaries from Austria and the world over, including Napoleon, Mozart, the Empress Sisi, and more.
- Entrance ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum in Vienna
- Avoid the ticket lines with priority access
- Admire lifelike wax models of famous Austrian and international figures
- Mingle with Hollywood greats like Marilyn Monroe, Brad Pitt, and Johnny Depp
- Hop on stage with Freddie Mercury and meet sports stars, politicians, and others
- See what figures like Napoleon, Empress Sisi, and Mozart looked like
- Audio-guide (own expense), plus café and shop
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Take as many pictures as you like with your own smartphone/camera
Food and drinks (cafe and shop located before the exit)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Audio-guide (available to hire)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMadame Tussauds Vienna, Riesenradplatz, Vienna 1020 Austria
3/15/2020 - 6/30/2021
|Wednesday:||12:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 PM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that you need to exchange your voucher for the real ticket at the box office
- Adult pricing is from 15 years old
- Photography allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Madame Tussauds Wien
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Madame Tussauds Vienna?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Madame Tussauds Vienna?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Madame Tussauds Vienna?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 54653P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesViennaAttractions & Museums - SchwechatMuseum Tickets & Passes - SchwechatAttractions & Museums - BratislavaMuseum Tickets & Passes - BratislavaAttractions & Museums - GrazMuseum Tickets & Passes - GrazCategory
Kursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien)Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien (Museum of Fine Arts)Museum of Military History (Heeresgeschichtliches Museum)Vienna Technical Museum (Technisches Museum Wien)House of Music (Haus der Musik)Vienna Prater (Wiener Prater)Vienna TheatermuseumDesert House (Wüstenhaus)Vienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)Kunsthalle Wien MuseumsquartierTime Travel ViennaAnchor Clock (Ankeruhr)Judenplatz BurgtheaterHard Rock Café ViennaMozarthaus ViennaChocolate Museum ViennaAugartenSchubert SterbewohnungMadame Tussauds Vienna