- 3-hour Vienna Segway tour
- Travel along the famous Ringstrasse, admire Hofburg Palace, see the Rathaus and more
- Enjoy a great overview of Vienna's main sights on the morning or afternoon tour
- Opt for the evening tour to soak up Vienna's scenic splendor during sunset
- Professional guide provides entertaining, informative commentary on Vienna's history and culture
- Suitable for all fitness levels -- easier than walking or biking!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See the Itinerary section for more details on the morning, afternoon and evening tour options.
This day tour provides an excellent overview of Vienna's must-see sights, history and beauty. Your tour ends back at the Museum Quarter, the perfect place to continue sightseeing on your own.
Evening TourWitness the city come alive on the evening Segway tour. This tour is less about checking off the sights and more about immersing yourself in the beauty of the Austrian capital as the day turns to night.
Watch a sunset bathe the city in a warm golden light (depending on the time of year), and marvel at magnificent buildings, monuments and landmarks lighting up against the evening sky. Learn about the sights you see from your guide, and travel back in time 150 years to imagine how Vienna must have looked for the Habsburgs during their evening carriage rides.
For a map of the meeting location, please click on 'View Additional Info.'
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing more than 250 pounds (114 kg).
- Please be aware that according to the manufacturer’s specification and Austrian law the following restrictions apply for Segways:
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Minimum height: 150 cm
- Body weight: between 45 kg and 120 kg
- Therefore people who fall below or exceed these limits cannot participate in Segway Tours. Exclusion from a booked tour on account of the restrictions does not qualify for a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Tours - Vienna
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Vienna City Segway Day Tour.