- Mozart concert and dinner in Vienna
- Go back in time to the elegant days of 17th- and 18th-century Austria
- Enjoy a 3-course gourmet meal at Restaurant Bristol, inside the historic Hotel Bristol
- Be awed by the beautiful Musikverein, one of the best concert halls in the world
- Listen to Mozart masterpieces performed by the Vienna Mozart Orchestra
Departure & Return
The Concert & Dinner Package will start at 6 pm at the Bristol Lounge Restaurant. Tickets and Dinner voucher will be deposited at the Restaurant (unless you choose to have dinner after the concert). From the restaurant, it is only a 5 Minute walk to the concert venue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sip an aperitif as you soak up the sophisticated glam of the restaurant. Indulge in three gourmet courses of Austrian fare before heading over to the concert hall. (If preferred, you may choose to dine after the concert.)
Step inside the Musikverein and see for yourself why this venue is considered one of Europe's finest. Inaugurated by Emperor Franz Joseph in 1870, it is now home to the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra and known for its incredible acoustics.
Settle into your seat as the Vienna Mozart Orchestra begins overtures and arias from some of Mozart’s famous operas, such as 'The Marriage of Figaro' and 'Don Giovanni.' Soak up movements from symphonies including ‘Eine kleine Nachtmusik’ and ‘Symphony No. 40,’ interspersed with select musical pieces by Johann Strauss.
Receive a free Mozart CD at the end of the concert so you can continue enjoying the melodies when you return home. Click 'View Additional Info' below to see a seating plan of the Golden Hall at the Musikverein.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Vienna Mozart Orchestra Program is available for purchase on the evening of your concert for approx. 6 euros
- Smart evening attire is required; no sneakers, jeans or shorts are recommended in the concert hall
- Please note: adult rates apply to all travelers. Children and student tickets can be purchased in destination and will be available at a reduced rate
- Vegetarian dinner options are available upon request only; need to be submitted at least 5 days prior to concert date
- Please kindly see additional info to check the seating plan
- Discount tickets (children and youth 5 - 18): Photo ID compulsory at the time of collection.
- For information about the concert hall & seating area, please check the schedule & seating map on the operator's website.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Ticket vouchers need to be exchanged at the evening box office in the foyer of the concert venue. It is recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the begin of the concert.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wiener Mozart Orchester Konzertveranstaltungs
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Despite the special request on the web site "Smart evening attire is required; no sneakers, jeans or shorts are permitted in the concert hall" the crowd was wearing whatever you can imagine: dirty old t-shirts, baseball caps, sport suits." See review
- "The concert was sold out, so there was no ability to move up to more expensive seating, as recommended on Trip Advisor." See review
- "We paid (quite a lot) extra for Category A seats which promised us seats either nearer the front or balcony." See review