1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
Enjoy an evening of classical music in Austria at Vivaldi’s ‘The Four Seasons’ concert at St Charles’ Church in Vienna. Take your seat in the baroque surroundings of St. Charles’ Church in Vienna and marvel at the building’s impressive 18th-century architecture. Then, listen as the talented members of Orchestra 1756 begin their recital of ‘The Four Seasons’ by famous composer Antonio Vivaldi. During the concert, be amazed at the way the church’s acoustics bring out the best in the musicians’ period instruments.
- Enjoy an evening of classical music at St. Charles Church in Vienna
- Experience a concert performed by Orchestra 1756 on period instruments
- Enjoy the impressive location and be amazed by the unique performance in this significant building
- Listen to 'The Four Seasons' by composer Antonio Vivaldi
Saved to wishlist!
1 h classical concert, live and unplugged
start: 8:15 pm
splendid historic venue
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntonio Vivaldi 4 Seasons Karlskirche, Kreuzherrengasse 1, Vienna 1040 Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket needs to be exchanged at box office (at venue)
- Box office (at the venue) open on concert days 9:15 am – 8:15 pm
- Concert starts at 8:15 pm; doors open at 7:45 pm
- Early appearance is recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Seats are located in booked category: Cat. I (reserved seats rows 1-13), Cat. II and Cat. III (open seating)
- Please be aware that the venue (church) can get cold in winter time
- Please pay respect to the venue (church)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Salzburger Konzertgesellschaft mbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Vivaldi Four Seasons Concert at St. Charles Church in Vienna?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Vivaldi Four Seasons Concert at St. Charles Church in Vienna?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsViennaClassical Concerts - SchwechatClassical Concerts - BratislavaClassical Concerts - GrazCategory
Third Man Museum (Dritte Mann Museum)Melk Abbey (Stift Melk)Schubert GeburtshausDanube Cycle Path (Donauradweg)St. Rupert's Church (Ruprechtskirche)Imperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)Neue Burg Vienna Boys Choir (Wiener Sängerknaben)DürnsteinKlosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)Hard Rock Café ViennaVienna Woods (Wienerwald)Kursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien)Academy of Fine Arts Vienna (Akademie der Bildende Künste Wien)Johann Strauss Museum (Johann Strauss Wohnung)University of Vienna (Universität Wien)Burggarten Otto Wagner Pavillon KarlsplatzSchlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden)Palais Auersperg