12 to 20 minutes (Approx.)
Take a ride on Vienna’s famous Wiener Riesenrad Giant Ferris Wheel in the Prater Amusement Park without having to wait in line. Your admission tickets can be used at a time of your choosing, so you can enjoy spectacular views of Vienna’s UNESCO-listed monuments, Ringstrasse, and Baroque Old Town by day or night.
- Wiener Riesenrad Giant Ferris Wheel admission ticket in Vienna
- Take a thrilling ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel in Vienna’s famous Prater Amusement Park
- Enjoy stunning views over Vienna’s UNESCO-listed historic center
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPrater 7/1 Riesenradplatz 1, Vienna 1020 Austria
During operating hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WIENER RIESENRAD Dr. Lamac GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 51145P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingViennaAttractions & Museums - SchwechatAttractions & Museums - BratislavaAttractions & Museums - GrazCategory
House of Music (Haus der Musik)Wiener KonzerthausSt. Anne's Church (Annakirche)AugartenSt. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)Neue Burg Vienna Technical Museum (Technisches Museum Wien)Haus des Meeres - Aqua Terra ZooSt. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)Albertina MuseumMaria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)Austrian Parliament BuildingUniversity of Vienna (Universität Wien)Kunsthalle Wien MuseumsquartierSpanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)Jewish Museum St Peter's ChurchNatural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)Vienna Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)Schlumberger Cellars