6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation
Domestic flight(economy class seat): Vientiane - Luang Prabang
Professional private tour guide and driver
Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Landing and facility fees
Laos Visa fees
International flight into and out Laos
Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the airport in Vientiane and see you off at the airport in Luang Prabang.
- Wattay, Vientiane Laos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day Private Laos Tour to Vientiane, Pak Ou Cave, Luang Prabang?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day Private Laos Tour to Vientiane, Pak Ou Cave, Luang Prabang?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day Private Laos Tour to Vientiane, Pak Ou Cave, Luang Prabang?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day Private Laos Tour to Vientiane, Pak Ou Cave, Luang Prabang
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursUnderground Tours MarketsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVientianeFood Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangCity Tours - Luang PrabangMulti-day Tours - Luang PrabangUnderground Tours - Luang PrabangMarkets - Luang PrabangWalking Tours - Luang PrabangFood Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiCity Tours - Chiang RaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang RaiUnderground Tours - Chiang RaiMarkets - Chiang RaiWalking Tours - Chiang RaiFood Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiCity Tours - Chiang MaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang MaiUnderground Tours - Chiang MaiMarkets - Chiang MaiWalking Tours - Chiang MaiCategory