4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Shun the tourist sites for a deeper understanding of authentic Lao life on this uniquely enriching door-to-door tour. Get to know locals on a level you can only really achieve with a guide as you chat with monks at Wat Sok Pa Luang, meet workers at the Lao Disabled Women’s Development Center, and learn about the savage legacy of the Vietnam-American War at COPE. Discover traditional textiles along the way.
- Meet monks and disabled women, and discover sustainable silk
- Visit Wat Sok Pa Luang, COPE, Phaeng Mai Gallery, and more
- Choose between morning and afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
1 English Speaking Guide
Drinking water and cold towel
Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXO Travel Laos
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day- Monks & Charities of Vientiane?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day- Monks & Charities of Vientiane?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day- Monks & Charities of Vientiane?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day- Monks & Charities of Vientiane?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day- Monks & Charities of Vientiane
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVientianeBus Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang MaiCategory