- Small-group tour gives first-time visitors to St. Lucia an overview of key sights
- Your guide has an insider’s perspective of the island’s history and culture
- Round-trip transport included from your hotel or cruise ship
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Pitons from the Tet Paul Nature Trail
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Ups - All pick ups from the hotel's main lobby.
Cruise Ship Pick Up - All pick ups are from the front entrance of terminal building.
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
|Monday - Friday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of two (2) persons per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship, or no show of clients staying at hotels/villas.
- No towels required on this tour as there is no water activity.
- Infant seats available
- Please advise in advance of the day of the tour if you need a car seat or booster seat.
- If stairs are a challenge this tour is not recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY More Than A Cab
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Best of St. Lucia Tour.