- Experience the popular mineral mud baths, a must-do for visitors
- Mud baths not recommended for pregnant women and children under six
- All entrance and national park fees are included in the price
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick Up Point - Main Lobby
Cruise Ship Pick Up - At Main exit door of Cruise terminal. If berthed at Point Seraphine, turn right upon entry into main building, through the open courtyard, past the shops and out the building near the gate. The driver will be holding up a sign bearing your name.
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Mud baths not recommended for pregnant women and children under six years.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Must bring towels and dark coloured swimwear.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY More Than A Cab
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by St. Lucia Paradise Island.