7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Iceland’s most famous route, the Golden Circle, on this full-day tour. Depart from the famous Seljalandsfoss Waterfall and visit other natural landmarks including the tectonic plate rift in the UNESCO-listed Thingvellir National Park, the Strokkur geyser, and the towering Gullfoss Waterfall. Learn about the history, culture, and unique geology of Iceland from your informative guide and admire the rugged beauty of the country throughout the tour.
- Take a full-day tour of the famous Golden Circle route in Iceland
- See Thingvellir National Park, Strokkur geyser, and the Gullfoss Waterfall
- Discover the country’s unique geology and learn about its history
- Enjoy complimentary transportation from postcodes 850, 851, 860, and 861
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southcoast Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursVikHistorical Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - ReykjavikCategory