Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views as you ride through the Icelandic countryside
- Experience the ‘tölt’, a gait unique to Icelandic horses
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- Personalized small-group experience with a maximum of six people
Departure & Return
When driving on the ring-road in direction to Hella, turn left on the road 26. Continue ahead till the big "Icelandic Horseworld"-sign and take the drive-in to the left pointing to Skeiðvellir. Park in front of the paddocks and the stable and enter through the door with the "Welcome"-sign outside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers are encouraged to dress accordingly to the weather
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Icelandic HorseWorld
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons