2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Embark on a thrilling adventure by going snowmobiling on top of Eyjafjallajökull glacier. Suitable for first-time riders, this guided tour takes you into the wilderness and, when the weather co-operates, offers panoramic views over the Westman Islands and Iceland's south coast. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure.
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to best suit your schedule
- Embark on a thrilling snowmobile adventure, suitable for beginners
- Soak up the panoramic coastline views as you ride across the glacier
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southcoast Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44046P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWinter SportsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesVik4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandWinter Sports - South IcelandExtreme - South Iceland4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellWinter Sports - SkaftafellExtreme - Skaftafell4WD Tours - ReykjavikSporting Events - ReykjavikWinter Sports - ReykjavikExtreme - ReykjavikCategory