- 2.5-hour Soviet-era Vilnius walking tour
- Explore the streets and parks of Vilnius with a guide
- Learn all about the city’s Soviet-era history
- See top attractions such as the former KGB headquarters and the Palace of Concerts and Sport
- Gain insight into the city’s history and traditions
Departure & Return
Look for the guide with a yellow bag/ yellow sign in front of monument to Gediminas ( a man standing next to a horse) at the Cathedral square
What To Expect
You'll also stop to see the most iconic Soviet-era buildings, such as the former Palace of Concerts and Sport, Opera and Ballet Theatre, and the House of Scientists.
Your tour will conclude in Kudirkos Square, a 5-minute walk from your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- There is a lot of walking involved, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vilnius with Locals tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons