Departure & Return
Take a bus for Daimon-Minamichushajo at Koyasan Station (Cable Car). and get off the bus at Daimon (Bus stop No. 21), one stop before Final destination, Daimon-Minamichushajo. I will meet you at the bus stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Even though it is unlikely, you are responsible for any damage, loss, accidents, or injuries during this tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wakayama Castle Town Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.