Departure & Return
We will meet right outside of the entrance door for Wakayama Chuo Post Office, which is SE corner of Keyaki Odori Street & Horibata Dori Street.
Tour ending point can be flexible depending on your convenience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You may bring your baby on a stroller but please be aware there are some stairs to go up to the castle tower.
- Even though it is unlikely, you are responsible for any damage, loss, accidents, or injuries during this tour.
- Please be physically fit since this tour involves approx. 3km (2 miles) walking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wakayama Castle Town Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.