- Save time, and pedal past multiple Warsaw attractions on this City Bike Tour
- Spend time outdoors, and go to places you couldn't reach by public transport
- See Vistula River, Grzybowski Square, Saski Garden, and much more
- No navigation worries—you’ll have a guide to lead the way
Departure & Return
ul. Koźla 16/18, 00-228 Warszawa is where our office is located. Please note there's a street with a similar name (Kozia) on the other end of the Old Town - check the address and make sure you don't get there!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should be at our starting point at least 10 minutes before scheduled departure time (these few minutes are necessary to adjust seats, get you informed about security measures etc). If you’re running late, please contact us so we can wait for you. If we don’t hear from you for 5 mins past the scheduled time we will consider the situation a no-show and start without you.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (rain poncho costs 5 PLN).
- Helmets are available on request.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- The participant must confirm a knowledge of Polish law of the road regarding bicycles.
- Drinking alcohol just before or during the tour is forbidden. If the guide responsible for the tour considers the participant to be unfit to cycle, s/he may refuse participation in the tour. Refusal for safety reasons is not grounds for a refund
- Dress code: comfortable clothing and shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note our tours are held regardless of the weather conditions. In the case of rain we will do our best to make accommodations along the route. Please wear appropriate clothing. Bad weather conditions are not grounds for cancelling the tour unless they make it impossible or highly uncomfortable to walk or cycle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Station Warsaw
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.