- Full-day tour from Warsaw to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
- Tour the infamous Nazi concentration camp with a guide
- See the remnants of gas chambers, crematoria, barracks, and administrative centers
- Pay tribute to victims of the Holocaust
- Skip the line with reserved entry
- Travel in a shared, air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Known as the deadliest of all Nazi concentration and extermination camps, Auschwitz-Birkenau was the site of an estimated one million murders during World War II. Today, its remnants have been converted into a memorial to those victims and a reminder of one of Europe’s darkest chapters.
Learn about the camp’s harrowing history through museum exhibits and displays at Auschwitz I, the former SS administrative center. See photos and the personal belongings of prisoners, and tour the remnants of barracks, a bathhouse, a watchtower, gas chambers, and crematoria with a guide. The tour also includes Auschwitz II-Birkenau, where most of the murders took place. If needed, provided headsets allow you to hear the guide clearly.
After several hours at the site, reconnect with your driver and reflect on the return drive to Warsaw, where the tour concludes in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Taking your own refreshments and a packed lunch is recommended
- Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions.
- Please note the maximum size of the handbags/bags allowed inside of the Auschwitz Museum is limited to 30cm x 20cm x 10 cm. Bigger bags will have to be stored in the vehicle.
- Please note that the tour is not running on the following days: 24-25 December and 1 January
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape2poland
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.