Departure & Return
The guide will wait at the Copernicus Monument, which stands in front of the Polish Academy of Sciences. He will have a white umbrella. Nearby is the metro station "Nowy Swiat - Uniwersytet".
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
The tour ends at the medieval Market Square of the Warsaw Old Town. It is a beautiful place, the very symbol of the reconstruction of the city. Just a few minutes away is the Castle Square with the Royal Castle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walking Poland | Warsaw
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms