Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A bike tour to make the most of your sightseeing time in Warsaw
- Visit with a guide to avoid the hassle of following a map through the city
- See sites related to Frederick Chopin, WWII, and the Communist era
- An easy ride that is suitable to all fitness levels and ages
Departure & Return
"Wygodny Rower" Bike Rental on Smolna 10 Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw City Tours by Lukasz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands