Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Warsaw looks exquisite when illuminated at night, and this tour takes you to many of its highlights. Save time researching Warsaw history and planning things to do, and instead enjoy a guided evening tour. You’ll learn about the city’s history as you travel, passing sights along the Royal Route and the Old Town. Highlights include the Holy Cross Church, Warsaw University, the Royal Castle, and the Market Square. Stay fueled along the way with a tasty sweet treat and a Polish vodka shot.
- See the best of Warsaw’s Old Town and Royal Route on a guided tour
- A great way to learn about Warsaw’s turbulent history and reconstruction
- Discover top sights as well as hidden gems that locals love
- Fun tour with vodka shot (or soft drink), and a sweet sample included
Saved to wishlist!
Fully vaccinated guide
Departure & Return
Krakowskie Przedmieście, 00-333 Warszawa, Poland
rynek Starego Miasta, 00-279 Warszawa, Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Warsaw City Tours by Lukasz
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Warsaw History & Polish Vodka Shots?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Warsaw History & Polish Vodka Shots?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Warsaw History & Polish Vodka Shots?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Warsaw History & Polish Vodka Shots?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Warsaw History & Polish Vodka Shots
4 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawWalking Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowWalking Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradCategory