1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy the music of one of Poland’s most famous composers—Chopin, in this everyday concert of Chopin’s music. The concert hall is conveniently located in the beautiful Old Town of Warsaw, where you can admire magnificent gothic architecture, and listen to music at the same time. Different professional musicians perform each day, making your experience truly unique. A glass of Polish honey wine is included, and you'll also get access to a photo exhibition.
- Enjoy a solo concert of Chopin’s music in the picturesque Warsaw Old Town
- Glass of Polish traditional honey wine included
- As well as the music, get access to fantastic photographic exhibitions
- No waiting in line—concert entrance ticket is provided
Saved to wishlist!
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTime for Chopin, Plac Zamkowy 8, Warsaw 00-277 Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Time for Chopin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Everyday concerts of Chopin's music at the Old Town in Warsaw?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Everyday concerts of Chopin's music at the Old Town in Warsaw?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Everyday concerts of Chopin's music at the Old Town in Warsaw?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Everyday concerts of Chopin's music at the Old Town in Warsaw?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Everyday concerts of Chopin's music at the Old Town in Warsaw
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsWarsawClassical Concerts - KrakowClassical Concerts - PoznanClassical Concerts - KaliningradCategory