14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Poland’s “Land of a Thousand Lakes” and explore the eerie Wilczy Szaniec (Wolf’s Lair), Adolf Hitler’s northern command post, on this atmospheric small-group tour. Learn how military officers tried and failed to assassinate Hitler; tour the pretty town of Mikolajki; and cruise the lakes on a 130-foot (40-meter) yacht, with an included dinner and a cash bar. Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation save time on a long day.
- Wolf’s Lair bunker tour with Masurian Lakes dinner cruise
- Capture classic photos of overgrown ruins and crumbling fortifications
- Specialist Wolf’s Lair guide clues you in on the history and architecture
- Round-trip transfers from hotels, apartments, or rentals across Warsaw
Saved to wishlist!
The door to door transport from the hotel/apartment by to the Masurian Lake District
All tickets, taxes, fees and handling charges.
Driver/coordinator for Your help (in English)
Entry tickets to the Wolf's Lair - the secret quarters of Adolf Hitler
Guide in English in Wolfsschanze - dedicated only to Your group
Yacht admission tickets
Yacht cruise on the Masurian Lakes
Transport to the hotel/apartment in Warsaw
Drinks during dinner are at extra costs in the bar
Souvenirs and postcards
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the hotel. After the trip, we will drive You back to hotel/hostel/apartmant.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visiting-Warsaw.Com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Masurian District - The Wolfs Lair and a Sailing Yacht - 1 DAY TRIP FROM WARSAW
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeWater ToursDinner CruisesKayakingSailingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWarsawBus Tours - KrakowDining Experiences - KrakowNature and Wildlife - KrakowWater Tours - KrakowDinner Cruises - KrakowKayaking - KrakowSailing - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowFull-day Tours - KrakowBus Tours - PoznanDining Experiences - PoznanNature and Wildlife - PoznanWater Tours - PoznanDinner Cruises - PoznanKayaking - PoznanSailing - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - KaliningradDining Experiences - KaliningradNature and Wildlife - KaliningradWater Tours - KaliningradDinner Cruises - KaliningradKayaking - KaliningradSailing - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradCategory