4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a more personal encounter with Warsaw’s historic center, and guiding tailored to your knowledge level, on this private door-to-door tour for 2–6 travelers. First, stroll the signature sights of Old Town and the Royal Route with your private guide, and learn how Warsaw rebuilt after World War II. Then explore the Warsaw Royal Castle and Wilanow Palace using audio guides (individual guiding is usually available for an additional charge).
- Explore Old Town, the Royal Route, the Royal Castle, and Wilanow Palace
- Take it easy with private round-trip door-to-door transfers
- Wander Old Town and the Royal Route with your own private guide
- Keep costs down by touring the palace and castle with audio guides
Saved to wishlist!
Door to door transport from the hotel / apartment by personal driver (no other clients in the car) - Your Group Only: to the Warsaw Old Town.
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
Audio-guides in Royal Castle (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish)
Driver/coordinator at your disposal.
Door to door transport from the Warsaw Old Town to the Wilanow Royal Palace of King Jan III Sobieski.
A tour of the Wilanow Royal Palace: We use professional, very easy to use audio-guides (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish)
Transport to the hotel/apartment by personal driver (no other clients in the car) - to the hotel/apartment or another location in Warsaw that you indicate.
If it is available: Individual guided tours in the Royal Castle through a licensed Tour Guide dedicated only to your group costs extra 99 Euro, payable on the day of the tour (available: English, Bulgarian, Czech, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish , Ukrainian, Hungarian, Italian) - if you are interested, write to us about it when booking.
Guided Private Tour in Wilanow Palace in English - cost extra 99 Euro per group
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanow, Stanislawa Kostki Potockiego 10/16, Warsaw 02-958 Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
When booking, please write to us the address of your hotel / apartment.
On the day of the trip, our coordinator / driver will be waiting for you BEFORE ENTERING / DOOR TO THE BUILDING, with a card with your name and surname, so you can easily find us.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visiting-Warsaw.Com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Warsaw Old Town with Royal Castle + Wilanów Palace: PRIVATE TOUR /inc. Pick-up/?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Warsaw Old Town with Royal Castle + Wilanów Palace: PRIVATE TOUR /inc. Pick-up/
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesWarsawAttractions & Museums - KrakowAttractions & Museums - PoznanAttractions & Museums - KaliningradCategory