- Small-group tour by minibus
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Vegetarian meal option available
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Languages other than English are possible on special request in advance and upon availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Health & Safety measures * **Stringent Cleaning and Disinfection** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting our vehicles, surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour/event. * **Hand sanitizers** - Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. * **Protective masks** - We ensure that our guides are wearing protective masks (in accordance with the current pandemic regulations). Our drivers are wearing protective masks in the vehicle at all times. Passengers are asked to wear protective masks in the vehicle during group tours. If you prefer not to share the vehicle with other passengers, we encourage you to book the tour with private transportation. You do not need to wear masks in the vehicle during a private tour, unless you are coughing. * **Proper ventilation in the vehicles** - We avoid recirculating air, which means the air in the vehicle is being replaced by the fresh air coming from the outside. * **Social distancing** - Our guides keep a safe distance (1,5 metre) from the participants during walking tours. In our cars and vans, at least 1-2 seats (depending on the size of the vehicle) remain empty. * **Wellness Checks** - Our staff members monitor their health on a daily basis to ensure they are symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, please contact us before the tour. We will work directly with you to reschedule your booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY AB Poland Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands