- 3-hour evening craft beer tour in Warsaw
- Explore the Polish capital's thriving craft brewery scene with a beer-loving guide
- Visit three top microbreweries in the city center
- Taste 10 different types of Polish craft beer
- Learn about the small-batch brewing process
- Nibble bar snacks that pair well with different brews
- Small group limited to eight ensures personal service
- All beer tastings and snacks included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Warsaw City Center In front of Novotel Hotel, (Marszałkowska 94)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delicious Poland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.