- Private 3-hour evening tour of Poland's nightlife scene in a retro Fiat car
- See spectacular city sights like Constitution Square and the Palace of Culture and Science illuminated at night
- Stop at an atmospheric communist-era bar for tasty snakcs and vodka shots
- Learn about the rich culture and history of the Polish capital from your expert guide
Departure & Return
We meet the travelers at the front of the main entrance to the Palace of Culture and Science (from the Marszałkowska street).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WPT1313 Warsaw Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms