6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Swap the crowded city center of Warsaw for a peaceful day tour through the Mazovian countryside. It’s the perfect choice for travelers interested in historic buildings and beautiful gardens. Travel with ease between sites in a comfortable vehicle and enjoy visiting highlights such as Chopin’s birthplace—Zelazowa Wola, Nieborów Palace and its stunning Arkadia Park, and Niepokalanów monastery.
- Save research time and go to interestings sites on the outskirts of Warsaw
- No transport planning—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Avoid the stress of long admission lines—entrance tickets are included
- Learn about Chopin by visiting his birthplace—Zelazowa Wola
Saved to wishlist!
profesional guides services, guides english spanish, russian,french, german, italian language, transportation, no other costs
no food, entrance fees, no other activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are glad to pick our guests up from every hotel/hostels/apartments/B&B located in the city centre.
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is important to have apprioprate clothing for the wheather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Guided Bus City Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Warsaw Outskirts Private Tour with social-distance bus?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Warsaw Outskirts Private Tour with social-distance bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Warsaw Outskirts Private Tour with social-distance bus?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Warsaw Outskirts Private Tour with social-distance bus
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawBus Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowBus Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory