3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I pick up & drop off anywhere in Warsaw
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Artur Warsaw Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Warsaw Must-See 3h with a local Historian?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Warsaw Must-See 3h with a local Historian?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Warsaw Must-See 3h with a local Historian?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Warsaw Must-See 3h with a local Historian?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Warsaw Must-See 3h with a local Historian
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawBus Tours - KrakowCity Tours - KrakowFull-day Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowBus Tours - PoznanCity Tours - PoznanFull-day Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - KaliningradCity Tours - KaliningradFull-day Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory