4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our customers from the places where they stay, e.g. hotels, hostels, apartments, r&b’s and other locations in Warsaw city centre (please do remember to send the address/name of the place of pick-up). Our customers are requested to wait in a hotel lobby 5 minutes before the activity starts/scheduled times for being picked-up. You will recognise our guide/driver as they will have small, yellow board with red signs on it. In case of any questions, please call us on this number +48 606 209 209.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Warsaw Guided Bus City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Treblinka Concentration Camp, Heartbreaking Tour from Warsaw?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Treblinka Concentration Camp, Heartbreaking Tour from Warsaw?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Treblinka Concentration Camp, Heartbreaking Tour from Warsaw?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "The visitors center also has some excellent videos that provide a good overview of its history and Samuel Willenberg's escape/survival account, Don't miss this tour!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Treblinka Concentration Camp, Heartbreaking Tour from Warsaw
4 to 5 hours
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWarsawBus Tours - KrakowHistorical Tours - KrakowHalf-day Tours - KrakowBus Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanBus Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory