Departure & Return
The Copernicus Monument stands in front of the Polish Academy of Sciences on the Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street. The guide will have a white umbrella. Only 100 meters away is the metro station "Nowy Swiat / Uniwersytet"
The tour ends at the Castle Square, which is one of the highlights in Warsaw. From here you can visit the Royal Castle or the Old Town. Around the square a plenty of polish restaurants, bars and cafés.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Poland | Warsaw
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.